We hold three types of data that relate to you:
(a) Personal data
We collect personal data about you when you sign up on our website and enter your personal details or give us permission to access your personal details on a login provider such as Google, Facebook, Amazon etc;
Moodmaestro takes the privacy of its customers’ data very seriously. The personal data is used to provide delivery service, contact you in case required as well as to understand our Website’s customers better.
We have made a determined effort to be in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect across the European Union.
(b) Usage data
Apart from your personal data, the Website collects data about your activities on our Website. This includes data such as when you view certain web pages, what you search for and the purchases you make. This helps us understand our customer’s preferences better so we can provide a more customised experience to them as well as enhance our offering.
We may use information to protect Moodmaestro, our Sellers, our Website, or as otherwise permitted by law.
(c) Content you submit
These include your comments or reviews about products, or any other non-personal media you may submit on our Website, collectively called “Your Content”.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect only the data that helps us deliver our Products and services to our customers better. The personal data collected includes:
• profile picture
• contact details and address
• birth date, gender, IP_address (these help us in customer segmentation, so we can understand their preferences better)
• We do NOT store your credit card details. This data is directly handled by the payment gateway.
What do we do with your personal data?
What we do:
• Use your personal data to process and fulfill your orders. We keep personal data/information only as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy.
• Use your data internally within Moodmaestro (or its employees, registered sellers and service providers, who are also fully compliant with GDPR in handling your data) for analytics to improve our services, detect any fraudulent activity
• Direct marketing
What we don’t do:
• Share your data with any third party for any purpose not related to Moodmaestro products and services
• Use your data for any purpose not related to Moodmaestro products and services
• Sell or trade your personal data with third parties
Your rights to your personal data
In compliance with the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data.
1. Right to information – you can see the personal data we have about you on your Edit Profile page
2. Right to access – same as above.
3. Right to rectification – you can make changes to your personal data and update it on our system from the Edit Profile page
4. Right to withdraw consent – you can terminate your account upon which we will delete your personal data from our system
5. Right to object – same as the right to withdraw consent, if you object to us retaining and processing your personal data, you can terminate your account as described above.
6. Right to object to automated processing – we do not use your personal data for automated decision-making purposes. The personal data is only used for fulfilling your orders and understanding our customer preferences.
7. Right to be forgotten – when you terminate your account, we delete your personal data from our systems.
8. Right for data portability – your personal data can be viewed on the Edit Profile and can be saved from there in the appropriate format.
We require your consent to process your personal data
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) specify six lawful bases for processing your personal data. One of those lawful bases is 'consent', where you would be required to actively opt in before we could process your personal data.
We have carefully determined the data we lawfully require to provide our service to you in the most productive and efficient way. In that aspect, we are reassured that we use your personal data only in ways that are deemed “legitimate interests” under the GDPR.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer using the settings on your web browser, but these may stop our Website from functioning properly.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why we use them:
|Moodmaestro||These cookies are used to track your use of our Website, prevent malicious use of the website and fraudulent purchases.|
|Google analytics||These cookies are used to collect web analytics information including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. Information is collected in an anonymous form. None of your personal data is transferred to Google.|
|Stripe||Stripe is our payment gateway processor. Stripe uses a cookie to remember who you are.|
Standard security measures
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our website will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords, logging out when you are done using the Website and being watchful for well-known scams such as phishing.
1. Our Website is served using SSL encrypted channels
2. We store all our data, including your personal data, in the Amazon Web Services platform, whose security credentials can be found at https://aws.amazon.com/security/
Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
You can reach us by using the information on our contact us page, or by email at email@example.com.